Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Weigh In/Week 5

I can't believe it is already week five. I am pleased to say that even with the holiday, I was able to stay even with my weight. I would have liked a loss, but this is okay too.
Globetrotting is going great. I had 105,585 steps which converts to 52.7 miles. I am really loving this challenge. I feel really good about this one.
I am also really enjoying the More Workouts challenge. It gives you a great workout. The lunges were trying to kill my ankle, but Christy told me how to remove them from my workout and that has helped a lot. I really love the boxing and the obstacle course.
Head over to the Sisterhood and check out how everyone else did this week.

4 comments:

  1. Great job, Nancy!!! Maintaining through the holiday is awesome, and I'm proud of you. HOLY STEPS! You're on fire, lady!

    So glad I could help you out with (or out of!) the lunges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you for maintaining during the holidays. That is great! Keep up the good work. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maintaining is a great thing around the holidays. You ARE doing alot of stepping these days. WOW! Proud of you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Nancy!! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!