Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Thursday Three/Homework

Today is the first Thursday in the new challenge at the Sisterhood. Our first homework assignment is to set three goals we have for this challenge. We are not allowed to use the words "I won't" or "try". After much thought, here are my three goals for the next seven weeks.....

1. I will plan my meals for the week and make a grocery list. No more coming home from work and saying, "What the heck are we going to have for dinner?".

2. I will work out no less than five days a week. I will do the EA Sports Active More Workouts, Biggest Loser, Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 or the Shred before I go to work. I will go on the treadmill at night.
3. I will drink two waters for every diet coke I drink.
I will track my progress on these goals on a calendar.
My non food reward at the end of the challenge, if I accomplish these goals will be a new shirt from One More Mile.
That is all for now. Wish me luck!!
p.s. I am not a total moron. There are spaces between the goals when I look at it before I hit publish post and then when I post it, they are gone. Bad blogger. Now that I have written this, it will probably post fine on the 37th try.

14 comments:

  1. Oooh, I should have thought of the weekly menu and grocery list. Think I'll add that to my to-do list as well. So helpful! Also wish I'd thought of a shirt from One More Mile -- I might just have to do that anyway as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your goals. I didn't get on board for this challenge yet. I might just follow along with you and be your cheerleader. Have a Wonderful start to 2010. I feel so blessed to have met you and get to know you this past year. You and Sharon hold a very special place in my heart. Just think, in a few short months you will be holding your grandson....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love #3. I drink way too much DC and not near enough water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with your diet plan! I need to follow suit and plan my meals better and not eat out as much. With it just being my husband and I, we eat out a good bit. I need to drink more water too. Hope you have a wonderful 2010!! Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome goals, Nancy!! Meal plans are so so good, and definitely something I need to work on more. I can't wait to see your new tee, because you WILL do this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I make a meal plan grocery list every week, focusing on keeping it quick and simple during the week, and saving the time intensive stuff for the weekends. It helps in lots of ways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your goals and would love to achieve all three...Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great goals, Nancy! It sounds like we have similar Wii fitness title libraries. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great goals!!!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the plan...good luck. I will be starting a de-fluff adventure of my own very soon. Also love the family pics from Christmas. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea, Nancy! Meal planning is so important so that you (or I) don't reach for what's convenient. I can't wait to see you in your new shirt from One More Mile.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your goals! Good luck, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I should have thought of the grocery list / meal plan for the week. That's a great goal and helps with staying on program.
    You are going to do this and we will all see you in that new tee!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving your reward! Those shirts are great! And menu planning does make a huge difference. Great goals!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!