Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Holiday Recap

No You Capture this week, but I have this post all ready to go. Beth and family are on vacation with spotty internet connection. I'm just going to post it anyway.

2:30 a.m. on Christmas eve is the right time to start putting the presents under the tree. This is just the start. Many more to follow.

Christmas morning is the time to put Baby Jesus in his manger.


Let's eat some breakfast and get this party started.

Let the unwrapping begin.

What did you get?

Even big boys get presents if they are good.
And 22 year olds can still get dolls and be excited about it.
Okay, let's move this party to Grandma Lou's house.

With almost 40 people opening presents, you have to grab your own space and hold on tight.
This is my beautiful mom and me. Would you ever guess she is 84 years old?

True to form, the things that the gifts came in...

....were the most fun to play with.

We had a wonderful Christmas. I hope you all did too.


10 comments:

  1. The lights in the first one are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you had a Grandma Lou :) That's what my mother in law is called! Too funny!
    Lovely captures. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I am commenting 2 minutes after my daughter...I love everything about your magical christmas! I love how baby Jesus was put in his manger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Holiday Recap post! How awesome to have a full house :o) OOOH! Especially love the photos of your grandbabies... (cant wait til we get some :o)

    haha love that you wrote "Even big boys get presents if they are good."

    Yes, your mom is beautiful! And it looks like your little one is a sweet little gift sitting in that gift bag! And your Santa baby is tooo cute!

    Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!
    Hawaiian Happy New Year!

    Blessings & Aloha, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures!! You are right... the packages, boxes, etc. are the most fun to play with after all is said and done!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man, that first picture is so WOW!!! love it! looks like a ton of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness your Christmas looked like so much fun and I see all the joy.

    Happy New Year Bacardi Mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gave you an award on my blog. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We did have a great Christmas, didn't we!?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!