Wednesday, December 2, 2009

You Capture/My Happy Story

Last week when I saw this weeks assignment, I had an idea about Thanksgiving and Santa coming to town. I sat down tonight and I counted the pictures I had picked out and it was an even dozen. That got me thinking. There is nothing in the world that makes me happier than
This dozen We are a perfect dozen. It started out just the two of us and over the years we went to six and now there are twelve of us. In April, we will be a bakers dozen when we welcome our third grandchild. My family is everything to me. I love them with all my heart. Even though I decided to go with one simple picture, I think it tells volumes of my happy story.
If you head over to Beth's, I bet you'll find some wonderful happy stories. That's where I'm heading.

20 comments:

  1. Family makes me happy too!

    Alana Jo
    yahoobuckaroo@hotmail.com
    www.twitter.com/NiftyThrifty
    http://www.justniftythrifty.com/2009/12/you-capture-tell-us-story-using-photos.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos. Seriously, wonderful. You are blessed my sweet friend.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the explanation as much as the picture of your perfect dozen (going on a baker's dozen)! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful family!! I love family too! Great picture. Have a great week. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Family makes me happy too, I posted about my sister today when she came to visit this weekend. It's great to have a big family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Family is everything! What a lovely story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this so much. Your family, like you, is simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a beautiful family and its so nice to see you stay so close! Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Better than a dozen doughnuts, even. High praise, indeed. =^)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have got the most beautiful family and something to be so proud of. Your lap is filling up with grandkids like mine is. Isn't it the best feeling in the whole world? This just oozes happy...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, so beautiful. Such a perfect CAPTURE of everything anyone could ever want, hope for or pray for in life. It's funny, because when you wrote "a perfect dozen" I thought of that little miracle growing... and then you wrote "baker's dozen"!! Yes, indeed. A baker's dozen of LOVE JOY and HAPPINESS!! Love the photo. Love your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That family picture shows such a happy story!

    ReplyDelete
  13. there is absolutely no better story than that!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!