Friday, December 25, 2009

Something Wonderful is Going To Happen....

and it all started with this beautiful baby. My Christmas wish for you all is that you find the true wonder and meaning of this very special day. That you get to spend it with people that you love. That you get the gifts that you wanted, but remember what your real gifts are. That your heart remembers those who can't be with you. That your day is special from beginning to end.

Merry Christmas to all my friends and family. You'll never know how much you all mean to me. You make my life warm and special every day. My love and good wishes for a wonderful holiday go out to you all!

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Nancy! I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so incredibly beautiful. I wish the same thing for you, so very much so.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blessed, blessed Christmas to you and your family.

    Blessings & Aloha, dear friend1

    (thank you for stopping by and letting me know that the drawings were enjoyed :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a beautiful post. Thank you for sharing the real reason for this season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Nancy!! I am sure your days have been filled with love and laughter!! Enjoy the week... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your Christmas was a wonderful one filled with family and recognizing why we celebrate. God bless you in 2010 sweet blog friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post says everything that anyone ever needs to hear... and I wish the same to you as the New Year peeks around the corner. You have such a miraculous year coming up! Enjoy these last moments of 2009, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe I didn't comment on this last week. I am behind on my blogging. Very sweet post. Happy New year my special friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!