I was right. This was a much better week. I lost exactly two pounds. That takes me to an exact five pound weight loss so far. I think that means I can grab a five pound button. Cool. Here's how I lost the two pounds this week......
1. I shredded until I wanted to punch Jillian.
2. I went on the treadmill most days.
3. I started doing the Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum on the Wii.
4. I drank lots and lots of water.
5. Even on the days that I was really busy and didn't exercise as much, I was still good about eating right.
6. I only cheated once with a bowl of ice cream this week. Boy, it sure tasted good.
7. I didn't get as much sleep as I should have. I guess that's a negative.
8. I was trying extra hard this week to get in shape for the March for Babies this weekend. It's a six mile walk. I haven't walked that far in quite awhile.
9. I cut down on my diet coke intake. That was hard. I love diet coke.
10. I worked on getting more fruit and vegetables in this week.
Well, that's how I did it. Hooray for me!