Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Print Shop

My wonderful friend Beth has opened a shop at Etsy. You can buy the beautiful photos she has taken. She is selling ones that she has taken since losing her sweet twin boys. Until April 30, the profit from everything she sells will go to the March of Dimes. Your purchases will help Team James and Jake reach their goal for the March for Babies on April 26. Please go visit her shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6493546 You won't be sorry you stopped by.


1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea. She is a wonder women! And, Congrats on surpassing your goal of $500...that is awesome. I am thrilled that I am halfway now to my goal.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!