Thursday, July 2, 2009

You Capture

You Capture this week was Photographers Choice. It took me a long time to decide what I wanted to do. Of course, I had to include the two cutest little girls in the whole world.

In case you were wondering what to do when it's a little too cool out for the pool, you just go in grandma's hot tub.

Baby sister's new smile includes her tongue. She is still as cute as ever. Tongue or no tongue.









We got a bubble machine for the girls this week. We had a lot of fun with it. I especially loved this shot of the bubbles floating high in the sky with the moon still out. I just thought it looked so neat. I wish you could see it bigger though. You can really see the moon and the bubbles so much better.











Lastly, I read Beth's post before I did mine. I decided to take a picture of myself. I didn't look too bad because I had just gotten back from a retirment party. It was kind of weird. I'm usually the one behind the camera. Sorry about the towel in the background, but everyone was asleep and the only mirror I could find to use was in the bathroom.
Now it's your turn to head over to Beth's blog and see all the other captures. I'm excited to see what everyone else chose.

31 comments:

  1. i love the tongue and the bubbles! and i'm happy to see some of our photographers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...I always have the camera in my hand....Love these pictures....
    Happy 4th

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shots....Great Job! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think there's nothing cuter than the "tongue" phase of babyhood. It's so innoncent and adorable and PHOTOgraphic! I love the hot tub shot, too! I can see the swirling of the water and bubbles and the pure joy! I love the yellow water wings! And you look beautiful in the last photo... and I would never have noticed the towel! The colors blend perfectly! I always look forward to your photos. They are a peek into perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really great self-portrait. I am getting nervous about Beth's "threats" to make a self-portrait challenge ;) You have done very well though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The girls are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love self portraits!! The little girls are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at that little tongue...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the expression in the first photo. Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The self-portrait is my favorite. But that little tounge sticking out cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great pictures...and another good reminder that I need to get IN FRONT of the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bubbles make such neat photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a darling grandbaby - she's giving you attitude already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the first one . . . her tongue is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are a fantastic grandma, I can tell! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can see where your daughers and granddaughters get their beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great captures! Looks like your grandkids are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That tongue shot is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The bubble picture is neato and you ladies are all so pretty! : )

    ReplyDelete
  20. That first shot is too cute. What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look GREAT!! And those kiddos...adorable!! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. you're pretty, mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're looking good girlfriend!

    Happy 4th!
    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  24. Now that I am back from vacation, I will be over to check out your hot tub. We will plan it soon! Your little darlings are darlings!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Well, I can definitely see where your grandbabies get their cuteness...LOOK AT YOU! You are so cute!

    Great shots!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!