Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Here it comes

I just looked out my window and I can't see the house across the street. I think the winter storm warning was telling the truth this time. I'm one of the crazy people who loves the snow. Why else would you live in northwest Indiana? You have to enjoy all four seasons. What would really make my night would be if I got a call saying they just closed schools for tomorrow. I'll even take a late start. It's nice to know that the night before. They are saying that the wind chill in the morning is going to be 25 below zero. I hate to think of my three and four year old preschoolers going out in that to get to school. I'm going to go and make myself a cocktail (bacardi, of course) and wait for my call. Keep warm!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so hoping school is cancelled, I can't take another day of driving in this crap. My fingers are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!