Saturday, January 17, 2009

All's Well

With some help from my wonderful daughter and son-in-law, my daughter has forgone her trip to West Lafayette for this weekend. It was nice that they jumped in without my asking. She's not happy and she thinks we are all overprotective, but she's home and safe. Why do kids always think we are trying to ruin their good time?

The good news is that my sweet and funny granddaughter spent the night last night. She is 2 1/2 and a bundle of energy. We had a lot of fun. It was though, the first time she asked about her mommy, daddy and sister while she was here. It's the first time she has stayed since her sister was born. Maybe that had something to do with it. I'm watching her and her sister tonight while her parents go to a surprise birthday party.

When my daughter and son-in-law get home, I'm meeting my husband and many friends at the pub for a friend's birthday party. That is one nice thing about breast feeding. My daughter has to be home by 9:30 to feed the baby. That will leave me plenty of time to party with my friends.

I hope you all have a great weekend and keep warm!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, my daughter breast feeds too and has only left my grand-daughter 2 hours with me and was close by if I needed her. I hope you enjoy your night with friends.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!