Sunday, January 18, 2009

Gratitude

I just stumbled on a blog by a mother who's little daughter was just declared cancer free. How awesome is that? Can you even imagine the elation that she must feel? What that blog did for me was to make me remember how blessed I am.

I have a wonderful, healthy family. I have a husband that I have loved for 37 years. He has had some surgeries over the years, but nothing that was ever life threatening. I have four beautiful daughters who have all been the picture of health with the exception of the usual childhood things. I have three sons-in-law who are my true real sons. I now have two fantastic granddaughters. I just can't imagine what I would do if anything were to happen to any of them.

I just want you all to know how grateful I am to have these people in my life. God has blessed me with them and for this, I can never thank Him enough. They are the lights of my life and I love them all with all my heart.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post. It's always great to have these little reminders of how lucky we are. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!