My first Five Question Friday
1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress? (Wedding dress pics anyone?)
I actually found my wedding dress at the first place I looked. I got it at Carson Pirie Scott in Michigan City, Indiana in 1973. I was just 18 years old and obviously not very picky. Look at that dress. It so 1970's! Even though I was only 18, we did not have to get married. It was totally our choice. Our first child wasn't born till two years after we were married. I was 20 years old then.
2. Someone in your general vicinity releases NASTY smelling gas. Do you say anything or blow it off?
I would be dying to say something, but I never would. That would be totally rude.
3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently?
I was walking with a friend the other night and it was getting darker by the minute. As we passed by some bushes, something rustled inside them and we ran like little kids. Scared the crap out of me. The next night, we walked in the grass as we passed those bushes again.
4. Favorite brand and flavor of ice cream.
Edy's Limited Edition for summer...Coconut Pineapple
5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels?
I have a hard time falling asleep in a hotel, but once I fall asleep I am good for the night usually.
I saw this at Love Being a Nonny and decided to give it a try. Thanks, Angela.
Who has big plans for the weekend? Hope you all have fun!