Thursday, December 30, 2010

You Capture / Christmas Favorites

There is a lot going on in this first picture, but I still love it.
Our own little disgruntled Santa.
Natalie and Lizzy killing time waiting to open presents.
Lizzy loved her new kitchen set.
Jack getting some lovin from Aunt Katie and Aunt Abby.
Natalie loved the fact that grammy had the mouse from the books and he had the candy cane boxers, just like in the story.
I'm heading over to Beth's to see everyone elses Christmas favorites.
You should too.

4 comments:

  1. Love the reflection of the Christmas lights on the window...and the expression of your little Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so much love in the family! Love your lil disgruntled santa baby! Great captures and memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely lovely lovely! That mouse it too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little santa baby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!