Saturday, December 25, 2010

Have a Blessed Christmas

As I think about the real reason for the season,
I want to wish you all a most
Blessed Christmas.
I hope that all your dreams come true.
I also wish that you get everything you asked for.
I hope that you get to experience all the wonder and magic of Christmas.

But mostly, I hope that you make some wonderful memories that you can hold in your heart forever. Isn't that what we all want?

Merry Christmas my friends!
You make me very happy.
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, dear friend. Hope you have a wonderful day. Merry Christmas! Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Post. I hope your Christmas was joyous and peaceful, which I am sure it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, I hope you're having the best holiday!

    Love,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!