Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Best Weekend That Just Keeps Getting Better!

Friday
We celebrated my Abby's graduation from Purdue.
My baby now has a degree in elementary education.
We had an all girl party at our favorite restaurant/bar.
We had so much fun!



Saturday
My 56th birthday
It was a great day. My family made it that way.

Sunday
My mom's 85th birthday party.
Look at this lovely lady.
Would you ever guess she was 85?
We all worked together to make her an awesome scrapbook of her whole family.
She loved it.


At one point, she loved it so much it made her cry.
But lucky for us, it also made her laugh.


Here she is with some of the great grandkids.
And here she is with my Jack. He is her only great grandson.

Monday
Abby got a job!
It's a medical leave, but it's a paying job and it's a start.
We are so proud of her and love her so much!!
Not a bad weekend at all!

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like a WONDERFUL weekend! Congrats to Abby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great weekend!

    GOOOO ABBY! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what a fabulous weekend filled with Lots of celebrations to some very beautiful women! I know you have to be so so proud of Abby. And to get a job right away is wonderful. Your mom looks great for 85 and what a special gift. And you, my dear look more than great for 56. You are so blessed to have such a great family. Jack is looking more and more like a little man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's what I call a truly awesome, amazing weekend. You have such a beautiful family and they ALL photograph beautifully (plus I know what a great photographer you are). I enjoyed looking at all the pictures and hearing about your family's many milestones - all within such a short time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! You look a lot like your beautiful Mom Nancy! Congrats to Abby~ teaching jobs around here where I live are very hard to come by!! A foot in the door! Jack is one lucky little boy... what with all those women and girls in his life!! Happy Birthday again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an epic weekend :) truly one to remember! i love you mama!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!