Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring Fling/Weigh In #4


It's that infamous day of the week again and I'm not dreading this post at all. I got on the scale this morning and I'm down another 1.1 pounds. Woofreakinhoo!! I am one happy girl. This is my first challenge that I have consistently lost weight every week so far. Now that I have said that outloud, I will probably gain ten pounds next week.
There are four reasons for this weight loss this time, I think....
1. For some reason, this time it is just really clicking. I'm not sure why and I'm not going to question it. It just has and I am truly grateful.
2. I've been shredding with Crooked Eyebrow and I can see some changes happening. Seeing is believing you can do it.
3. I have the best team ever. They are the most supportive bunch of women ever. Who ever made up the teams, thank you so much for putting me with these ladies.
4. The tworkout! Have you been doing it? You should. It's fun and hard and you gotta love April. I certainly do!
So, that's what is going on over here. I'm happy and a loser. I know I have a long way to go. I didn't put this weight on over night and it's not going to come off over night either. It's hard work, but I've never been afraid of hard work.
p.s. Have you donated to Team Shrinking Jeans yet? If you haven't you really should. You should do it because they are a great team and because it's a great cause, but if you do it by Sunday, you could win some great prizes. Do it!!!! It will make you feel good and it will make them so happy.

8 comments:

  1. NANCY!!!!!!!!!! You are doing so AWESOME! Aw! I'm getting teary, I'm so proud of you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're are incredible!! and when you posted your loss "consistant" is the first word that came to my mind. thanks for being a great teammate!!

    go WLW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOFREAKINHOO is right!!! Yeah! I am down a pound too! Slow and steady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wholeheartedly agree with #3. I love you all so stinkin' much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you! You are committed and that's what it takes. I admire you very much. I'm wishing it would click with me again. I know it will soon. I feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So proud of you Nancy! You're doing SO great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go! I'm so proud of you and happy for you. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, you are doing AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!