Friday, March 5, 2010

The Monday Project

It's Friday, so that means it's time for the Monday Project.
The instructions were....
“What would it be like if I just started this journey two years from now?”
This is something I hadn't even considered until now.
Here's what I came up with.
1. I would probably weigh more instead of less like I do now.
2. I would probably just be walking. I wouldn't be doing the whole package that I found now.
3. I wouldn't be eating right or working out.
4. I certainly wouldn't be attempting to run 5k's. My next one is next Saturday.
5. I wouldn't be keeping up with my grandkids.
6. I wouldn't be happy with myself.
7. I wouldn't have met my friends at the Sisterhood yet and I can't even imagine that.
I sure am glad it is today! Thank goodness I started this whole process now. Think of what I can be in two years instead of what I could have still been. This is my time for me and I love it.

5 comments:

  1. it's so scary to think about what if i never had that pivotal moment! I'm so glad this is your "me time!" it's mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be totally proud of yourself for all the work you are doing... and, seriously, a 5K? That is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just wish people understood how much happier life can be. not to say you can't be fat and happy, just that getting fit gives you an inner confidence.

    i can't wait to here all about your 5K - PS

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for the 5K on Saturday! I'm so excited for you. And, I'm so glad we didn't wait, because OMG, I can't imaging not knowing you Nancy. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you!! Isn't it amazing to look back??? You should be so proud of yourself!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!