The instructions were....
“What would it be like if I just started this journey two years from now?”
This is something I hadn't even considered until now.
Here's what I came up with.
1. I would probably weigh more instead of less like I do now.
2. I would probably just be walking. I wouldn't be doing the whole package that I found now.
3. I wouldn't be eating right or working out.
4. I certainly wouldn't be attempting to run 5k's. My next one is next Saturday.
5. I wouldn't be keeping up with my grandkids.
6. I wouldn't be happy with myself.
7. I wouldn't have met my friends at the Sisterhood yet and I can't even imagine that.
I sure am glad it is today! Thank goodness I started this whole process now. Think of what I can be in two years instead of what I could have still been. This is my time for me and I love it.