Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Fling Weigh In #2


Good morning all. It is 5:50 in the a.m. here and I have good news. I'm down another 1.2 pounds. It's not as good as last week, but I'm okay with that. Any loss is a good loss. I just hope it's enough to help keep the Weight Loss Warriors in first place.
I've been shredding with Crooked Eyebrow and the other ladies. Believe it or not, I am enjoying it. I do love me a good chest fly. They are my favorites. Ab work and lunges, not so much. I had a banner night last night. I usually shred in the morning, but didn't get it in, so I shredded last night before Biggest Loser. After I got done with that, I did two miles on the treadmill and then did the tworkout. I was one whipped puppy by 9:00. The good news is that I already finished the shred this morning before I started typing this. To late now, but I should have weighed after the shred. Might have been a better loss.
I have my next 5k on Saturday. I'm hoping to run the whole race, but have a plan in case it doesn't happen. I am running with two friends from school. We decided yesterday that if we are running out of steam or are in pain, we will run for a minute and walk for 30 seconds or vise versa. I don't remember which it was. Anyway, we won't quit running completely ever. I'm hoping for the best. I'll be running to the corned beef and cabbage at the finish line. I told you my last race, I do these things for the food at the end. Last time, it was the chili. I am kidding, but it helps. It is a fun race. It's called Running with the Irish and it's a fundraiser for the school I work at. It is out at the Indiana Dunes State Park, so a camera is required. There are bagpipers at the start of the race. You run through the park and down to the beach. I love it. If you live in the area, you should come join us. You can also walk it. Running is not required.
So, that's it for this week. Hope you all did well too. I just hope you didn't do as well as my team. It was fun to be in first place and I'd love to stay there if possible.

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous Nancy!!! I am up a pound. The scale is not my friend right now!! I have weighed myself everyday, same time, and just keep going up and down a pound. Crazy. Good luck this coming week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the loss, Nancy! And good luck on your upcoming run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. weigh to come in with a loss for the WLW!! :) great job Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Nancy! That's a great week! Good luck on your 5K you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your loss this week, Nancy! I'm so proud of you!!! WOOT! You are a trooper for shredding, treadmilling, and tworking out with us. WOW. I'm impressed and feeling a little behind :P

    I hope your 5K this weekend is amazing! I think Beth took me to that park where the race is, and if it's the same one, WOW. So beautiful. Enjoy yourself. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! You go for doing all of that working out yesterday! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot on the loss! Good luck on your race-I'd run for corned beef and cabbage, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're doing so great! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a GREAT loss! :) I'm thinking that maybe just doing the shred isn't enough for me and I need to throw in some extra cardio (I gained a pound this week) or something.
    Congratulations on your weight loss, you did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! Your race sounds fun. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Congrats on the loss. And having the energy to do all that exercising. I'm not having too much luch with shredding. I hurt my foot and knee, but I do what I can. And still doing Curves. I still haven't met my team-mates. I wish I didn't have plans, I would come and root you on Sat.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!