Monday, February 23, 2009

VACATION!!!

Hubby is home and all is well. It was good to see him. He loves all the remodels. Thank goodness. I thought he would, but you can never be sure.

The great news is we just booked a house in the Smokeys for spring break. You have to go check this place out. I can't wait to go. Check it out at http://www.thepreserveresort.com/cabin1-b.asp Let me know what you think. I think the view is breathtaking!

Rhonda got me sucked into The Bachelor, so I better get back to it.

6 comments:

  1. woah! that's cool! and sudden! :) and i'm happy for you!!! how exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got the house you wanted. I'm gonna show Husband the big house for a family vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out- my Mom can be a bad influence!! Just kidding! Oh, and I love the Smokey Mountains!!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I am totally jealous. I so want to plan a vacation and seem to not be able to get it started! can't wait to read all about it and see the pictures. are you counting down the days??

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will LOVE it! We stayed at Preserve Resort in October and were so, so happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You lucky dog! One of my favorite places is the Smokey mountains. It looks like heaven on a hill. Glad I got you hooked on the Bachelor. I can't wait til next week to find out who he picks.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!