Sunday, February 22, 2009

Giddy

This is going to sound crazy, but I feel like a high school girl waiting for her boyfriend to show up for a date. Hubby left this morning to come home and I'm so excited. I can't wait to see him. I missed him so much this trip. I don't know what it was, but I really did. When he left, I was happy to think about some alone time, but I've had enough of that. I'm giddy at the thought of coming home from work tomorrow and seeing him. It's going to be a great day!

Now, project number two is finished. If you thought my bedroom was small, wait till you see a 1930's size bathroom. Check out the radiator cover. Custom built by my brother and me. I'm not thrilled with the front. I still need to find a different front that covers the actual radiator more. I used hardware screen and it doesn't cover as well as I was hoping. I actually had to paint the front of the radiator gold, so it didn't look so dumb. My son-in-law said maybe I could put another layer of screen to fill in the squares. That might be something to try being I still have some left. Anyway, here it is...





Now, another daughter has decided to join the blogging world. Stop by and welcome her. She's at http://mommyboooftwo.blogspot.com/ Funny how they all want to follow in mom's shoes. One more to go and they'll all be on here.

I have to get the laundry done and the house cleaned. I'll let you all know that hubby got home safe and sound and how happy I am about that. 3:30 tomorrow can't come fast enough for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!