Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Too Much of a Good Thing

The last time I posted, I had just had a great dinner at my daughter's house. We were invited back the next night for jalapeno and cheddar brats on the grill. Can you say Yum? So, tonight they came here for chipotle tilapia and shrimp with potatoes, green beans and rolls. I have eaten way too much good food in the last three days.

Also, two days later and I still haven't started my book. I tried to start on Sunday night and I kept falling asleep. Last night, we weren't home and tonight I was getting my valentines ready for school tomorrow. I think my book might be the first thing I do on Friday when I get my house to myself for three days.

And, if you would, please say a little prayer for my friend, Beth. Some of you know her and she is suffering from a broken heart right now. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like we need to come visit you a dinnertime! I'm not a fish or seafood eater though, but it sounds like fun just getting together!

    Hope you get to your book soon, seems like I never find time to read anymore. I have a book here that I can't seem to finish. I've been reading it forever here and there. Now I find myself getting in line to pick up my grandson early at school so that I can read. I'm loving the book, it's the biography for Tony Dungy and I love him and what he stands for so it's not that I don't want to get back to it, just finding time.

    Have a great day today,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Beth, but I will pray for her! Have a great day, and I know you are so looking forward to your weekend! I plan to read this weekend, too. I also plan to scrapbook! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!