Today’s assignment at the 30 Day Blog Challenge is to put your iPod on shuffle and then list the first 10 songs. This should be fun because I have a very wide range of songs on my iPod.
1. Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen
2. Forget You by Cee Lo Green
3. Secret of Life by James Taylor
4. The Man Song by Rodney Carrington
5. Sherry Darlin by Bruce Springsteen
6. Roll to Me by Del Amitri
7. Firework by Katy Perry
8. Angry All the Time by Tim McGraw
9. Growing Older But Not Up by Jimmy Buffett
10. Horizontal Bop by Bob Seger
Wish I could keep going. There is some good stuff on there. We never even got to Frank Sinatra or lady Gaga. The challenge is almost over, but there is still time to join in.