Today's 30 Day Blog Challenge assignment is to list 20 facts about myself that you may not know.
1. I am afraid of deep water.
2. Because of fact 1, I cannot swim.
3. I think the best vacation for anyone is to go to Disney World. If I could afford it, I would go every year. As it stands now, I have only been there three times.
4. I am 57 years old and have only lived in two houses in my whole life.
5. I have lived in the same town my whole life.
6. I love photography.
7. I am a contributing writer for the website The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.
8. I work best under pressure.
9. I fell in love and married my high school sweetheart. He is the only man I have ever loved. We have been together for 41 years.
10. If I could have a pet again, it would be another golden retriever. I loved our dog Jack so much.
11. If you are my family or friend, I will fight to the death for you. You can mess with me, but don't mess with my people.
12. I entered my first photography contest. I didn't win any ribbons, but I tried and I'm proud of that.
13. I work at a preschool and I love it. I have no plans to retire.
14. After numerous attempts to like it, I have decided that I hate running. I will not be trying it again.
15. I love to read. My goal for 2012 is no less than a book a week.
16. Although I love to blog and be on Facebook and Twitter, I am not technologically inclined. I don't have an ipad or Nook or Kindle or any of the other things that are so popular right now. I just got my first laptop (used) at Christmas this year from my nephew.
17. I have three beautiful grand kids. If you visit here at all, you have seen them.
18. I have met James Taylor, Jackson Browne, Dom Deluise, Ali Vincent and Allison Sweeney. I even got to interview Ali Vincent for the Sisterhood.
19. I enjoy walking and hiking.
20. I have four beautiful daughters that I was once accused of making on a Xerox machine. They look that much alike.
Those are my 20 facts. Sorry they couldn't be more interesting.