Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You Capture / Signs

This is the sign that I captured. It's where I spent my Sunday at a benefit. We had a great time.















These are the signs that I wanted to capture. I took these last summer, but I could have taken them on Monday if I hadn't said I would babysit the grandkids while their mommy and daddy and aunt and uncle went to the game. My son-in-law offered me the tickets first. The things we do for our kids!!!


Signs, signs, everywhere signs, but especially at Beth's.

7 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Babysitting the grandkids. You know what that is a sign of? That is a sign that you are a wonderful person : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pass up any of these signs to be with the *littles*....nothing like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great mom/grandma you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Cubs!!!! I'm a huge Cubbie fan! Too bad they couldn't give us a good year!! Great shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being with our grandchildren is better than going to a game...any time! Right?

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the signs in your Capture! First, because my Dad was a veteran and belonged to our local American Legion... and second, because my Dad was born in Chicago and YOU are there and it is definitely on my list for 58!!!! (even though I'm a Red Sox fanatic!) By the way, I am on #43... !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job, Nancy, both on the signs you posted and the babysitting. The Cub signs definitely count because you definitely would have been there this week had you not been such a loving, generous mom/grandma!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!