Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You Capture / My Choice

Sunday I had the privilege of walking in the MS Walk in Hammond.
This is my awesome team.













































































































Blogger is acting up again and it's late, so you'll just have to trust me that it was a great day and there are stories to go with the pictures, but it would be too hard to tell without being by the picture it goes with. Does that make sense? Like I said, it's late.


Now it time for you to go to Beth's and check out all the other captures this week.

6 comments:

  1. you look great! Such happy fullfilling pictures. Makes me want to walk with you next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures capture a great day!!! Thanks for sharing. Thanks for walking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great time was had overall. You've got a huge team too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos for a wonderful moment. So much action in them! I love the 3rd and 6th shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I always love when people are selfless and do things like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cause and it looks like great fun as well! I love all the smiles in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!