Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Through the Years

Today is our 37th wedding anniversary.
I have a million irons in the fire tonight.
I don't have the time for a big long post about us.
As I sit here typing, I'm listening to Dick snore from two rooms away.
And after 37 years, it still annoys the crap out of me!
But, I do love him. More now than I did at the beginning.
I can't imagine my life without him.
Here are a few pictures from the last 37 years.
I can't decide if they are more fun or funny to look at.
There are some oldies!





























12 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Today is my anniversary also. It's our 38th. Linda in Ca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I love seeing the photos from your past!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary sweet friend! Love the photos, especially the last one. You both look even better now.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! What fun pictures... I love to see how people change! You are both so great looking and so cute together! The best is yet to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous pictures! Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your pictures!! What a trip down memory lane. We have been married 34 years, so we are not far behind you. That last picture is wonderful of you both! Happy Anniversary!!! Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally didn't even realize the date (the only thought was "open house night"). Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Nancy, what a beautiful team you two are! Happy Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG...I love the pictures! Happy Anniversary. It was my niece's 3rd Anniv. yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most photogenic couple ever!!! Here's to 37 more years together!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!