Thursday, June 24, 2010

You Capture / Down Low

This week we got down low.
I took all of these either on my knees, sitting on the ground or laying on the ground.

This is one of my hostas with an old railroad light.
Probably should have moved the ladder.
The start of my radishes in the garden.

My onions in the garden.

Poppa relaxing on Father's Day, drinking his beer and waiting his turn at bean bags.

They're over there grandma.


My girls riding their power wheel and Lizzy being a little unsure of the whole thing.

Just throw it down there, Aunt Kate.

Go get the low down at Beth's.

6 comments:

  1. If your son-in-law finds out there are radishes in your garden, there might not be any more radishes in your garden....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love multcolored hostas....great shots. And I love cornhole, er I mean beanbags. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures again, Nancy. Each time I'd pick a favorite I'd look further and see another favorite but the all-time winner for me - the girls in the power wheel. The picture tells so many stories and the low perspective makes it perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The first shot is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwwwww. I love Poppa : ) Grandpas and Grandmas are the best : )! They make life so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the one of the girls in the power wheel car. Sisters, depending on one another! So special!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!