This is week three of Rethink Your Shrink. Week one we dug deep into ourselves to do some soul searching. Week two we made Walls of Motivation to inspire ourselves. This week is tough and I mean really tough. We are supposed to give five reasons why we rock. We are given license to tell why we are awesome. Tooting my own horn is something I just don't usually do. I'm not really comfortable with it. Like I said, this is going to be hard. I am going to do my best though. That's just how I roll when it comes to homework.
1. I rock because I am an awesome grandma. I love my two little sweeties with all my heart. They are the lights of my life and I can't wait till April to add a grandson to the family.
2. I rock because I finally had that "aha" moment and got serious about my weight loss and fitness goals. It took years to get to this point and it took the Sisterhood, but I finally got there.
3. I rock because I am doing my best to become a decent photographer. I use the term loosely but I love taking pictures with my new camera. I think I am getting better at it all the time.
4. I rock because I love my job. There is nothing like working with preschoolers. They are so funny and they love you unconditionally. What other job gives you that?
5. I rock because I signed up for another 5k. My first attempt in November didn't go too well. My ankle has been feeling pretty good, so I am hoping for a much better time and to be able to run the whole race.
Okay, so that was a little weird, but not as bad as I thought. Maybe I do rock!