Wednesday, May 6, 2009

You Capture/Expression

Beth's assignment this week was expression. I loved this. Who can't find great expressions? I hope that's what she meant. I have two of the cutest grandkids ever, so I had the perfect subjects. A couple of these are a few months old, but their expressions are priceless.

First, we have hubby and his girls. This was from his birthday. These girls are his life. He spoils every one of them rotten, but isn't that his job?

This was from Christmas. Who do you think loves who more? They are best buddies.

This is our baby girl. She is one of the happiest babies you will ever meet.
This was just taken this week. I'm not cheating on all of them.

This was Poppa's birthday. Number one granddaughter can hardly believe the smoke all those candles could make. I just love her eyes in this picture.

The cutest baby girl ever!
Finally, number one granddaughter just this week. We are finding it hard to believe that she will be three in two weeks. Time is just going too fast. I want it to slow down and let me savor these wonderful days with her. She is so funny and such a good big sister.

Can I just say that I love these little girls with all my heart? They are the lights of my life and never fail to melt my heart. I don't know what I did right for God to have blessed me so fully!

Now, it's time for you to head over to You Capture at Folding Laundry and see all the other great captures. That's where I'm heading.






20 comments:

  1. The birthday cake picture is precious (and priceless). Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, surrounded by all that estrogen (did I count right? 4 daughters + 2 grand-daughters) and your man is still smiling??? He must really love his girls. These are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That birthday cake one is great. Good job on all your shots this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't tell me her birthday is in two weeks! I did not realize it was coming up so quick. Looks like Husband and I need to do some shopping sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are such great shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what precious little girls! and what a loving grandmom and granddad! great shots - some really happy little faces - i love the baby shots best! thanks for sharing :O)

    my expression shots are now posted. feel free to come on and check them out :O).

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely little kiddie expression this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great captures. I love the one of your husband and granddaughter. Love the love in their eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the baby smiles! Those are the best expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love the baby's chin! So cute. Looks like a wonderful get-together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like a fantastic time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The baby has the most beautiful smile! All your captures are great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute! I love all their little expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have lots of beautiful girls in your life! Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful expressions - beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a bunch of lovely ladies and wonderful expressions, that baby smile especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Animator's Wife beat me too it! Four daughters and 2 granddaughters! That's a whole lot of women for your husband to love!

    Great, great, great captures! Your grandbabies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The magnificent EXPRESSIONS that you captured are what Mother's Day is all about... that LOVE and JOY written on each face! You inspire me each day with your beautiful family and your beautiful heart! I wish you the happiest Mother's Day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  19. that really is a great expression on noodle's face with dad and the cake :) she's mesmerized!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!