Another Wednesday morning and I was worried. I just never know, but it was okay. I lost 1.8 pounds. That's not as good as it sounds because I gained 1.2 pounds last week. I had to get back to square one before I could really consider a loss. Going by that, I really only lost .6 pounds. Anything was better than last weeks gain, so I'm not going to get down on myself. I did some things right this week.
1. I never touched a fried pickle and let me clarify something from last week. I think I made myself sound like a total bar rat last week. I swear I am not. It's just that I found something so yummy, I kept taking people over to try them. On a normal week, I am not in a bar four out of seven days. I swear!!
2. I got over my wrist injury. I'm still not sure what it was, but wearing a brace did the trick. The bad part of that was that I couldn't do any exercise that involved my wrist. Think about the Shred. Lots of things I couldn't do in there.
3. I kept my water intake up.
4. Although I wasn't good about fruit, I was real good about getting lots of veggies and dairy. I love that new Dannon Pineapple Upside Down Cake yogurt.
5. Now that the weather finally seems to have broken into spring, I'm trying to get out and walk. That treadmill in the nasty basement is so depressing.
That's it in a nutshell. Not great, not awful. I'm really excited about the new Shred challenge. With the wrist injury, I feel like I wasn't at my best for that one week. This time I will be.
See you all next week.