Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Very Happy Mother's Day!

I had the most wonderful day ever. I have the best family in the whole wide world. We all went for brunch together. There were 11 of us. We were only missing one boyfriend. My mom and step dad, sister and brother-in-law and my other sister came too. We all had a lovely visit.

The kids went together and got me a Pandora charm bracelet. It is so pretty. I should have taken a picture of it for you. The fun part was that I had to guess who got what charm. I got them all right. They almost stumped me because I have four daughters and there were five charms. One of my son-in-laws went out on his own and picked a charm for me. That really touched my heart.

Now for the pictures. I have them totally out of order but, oh well......

This is me and our youngest granddaughter. Isn't she a cutie? She stopped over later in the day with her mommy, daddy and big sister with another surprise for grammy. My daughter made me a beautiful scrapbook with pictures of her beautiful daughters and lots of her favorite recipes. The nice part about the recipes is that she is a great cook. I was so touched. She has a very busy life with these girls and she still took the time to make me something special.

This is hubby and I with our oldest grandaughter at the brunch. Not to brag but isn't she adorable. She is going to be three on the twenty first. Where did the time go? This is my two sisters, my mom and me. We're not a bad looking bunch. Can you believe that my mom is 83???? I should be so lucky to look that good now. I wish my brother would have come with us. It would have been nice to have him in the picture too.
Lastly, this is our original six. Sorry for the bad cropping. Could I be any luckier than to be the mom of this wonderful family? I think not.
I hope that you all had as wonderful a day as I did. Happy Mother's Day to you all!!


8 comments:

  1. The butterfly charm was the coolest though, right?? ;) happy mother's day mommy!!! you're the best!!! and i love you!!!

    ps .. we ever going to start this mystery movie tonight?? haha :) i hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B.Mama, your family is as gorgeous as you are! And yes, that mother of yours is something! So many beautiful ladies in those pictures. Glad you had a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that you had such a blessed day. You deserve it$ Read my post tomorrow. I have a surprise for you! Thanks for all your wonderful, thoughtful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful day you had! Lucky you. I CAN NOT believe your Mom is 83! Wow! And Beautiful too. Great photos.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will have to take a picture of your bracelet! I am so happy you had a good day!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can feel the love exploding from this post. You are so loved by an awesome family. Your grand-daughters are beautiful! I can't believe how young your mom looks! Her skin is flawless. Your dauther's are precious and you can see the love in their eyes for their mama! Can't wait to see your bracelet. How special is that? And the scrap book! YOu must be doing something right to be so Blessed like that. Glad it was such a wonderful day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ARE blessed a million times over... even the photos are glowing! Everyone is so beautiful... you, your daughters, your granddaughters, your mom and your sisters. Oh, and your hubby! I am so happy that your day was so perfect and so special!I can FEEL your smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you had a great Mothers' Day. We had a great time as well. And it was a lot of fun making your scrapbook. I hadn't made one in so long and this one was extra fun. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!