- Physical: My fitness instructor really upped our workouts and I want to give them my all. The workouts are harder and I want to push myself harder. I didn't miss a workout last week and I gave them my all.
- Mental/Emotional: I am going to spend the first five minutes of my day as I lay in bed just breathing and planning my day calmly and clearly. I would say I hit five out of seven days with this goal. I had a couple mornings when I hit snooze once to often.
- Spiritual: I am going to go for walks at the dunes and the nature park. I want to enjoy all the flowers blooming and thank God for all the wonderful things in my life. I only got to take a couple walks, but I loved them. I took my camera and had a wonderful and restoring time.
- Something fun: I am going to get a professional facial. I haven't had one in many years and I love them. I got the facial and it was awesome. I was so relaxed that I actually fell asleep and woke myself up with a snore. Lucky for me, I know the girl that did the facial and we had a good laugh.
- BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone a week. I am pretty much a stay in my box girl, so I need to give this one some more thought. I'll let you know next week what I did. I think one of my biggest fears in the whole word is deep water. It just scares the crap out me. I am going on a girls trip this summer to the east coast. We will be spending several days in New York. It will be the first time there. How can I go to New York City and not go to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty? Stepping out of my comfort zone this past week has been to commit to getting on that big boat and heading out on the ocean. It is scary just to type that. It may take several Bacardi and diets to do it, but I will do it.
1. Physical: I want to add walking to my fitness routine. I think I'll start with three days and three miles. Sounds like a goal I can do.
2. Mental/Emotional: This week, I want to show some patience and not speak any negative thoughts to my husband or family.
3. Spiritual: We have a little chapel on the campus where I teach. I want to spend some time there after work a few days.
4. Something Fun: I want to go to the beach with my husband for sunset. I'll take the camera (of course), but mostly I'll just enjoy the calm and time alone with him.
5. Bonus: Comfort Zone/ It is supposed to be hot here this week. This may sound really stupid to some of you, but I am going to wear a sleeveless top to work. I hate my flabby upper arms and never wear sleeveless, so this is a big deal for me. Hope I survive it.
So...that is my new plan for the week. Have you joined Sharing our Spoons yet?