Bullet points, I think.......
1. We had our Zumbathon for March of Dimes on Friday night. We had a great time and raised $1058.22 for Team James and Jake. I'm very proud of that.
2. Jack had his 1st birthday party on Saturday. I can't believe that he is going to be a year old on Wednesday.
3. People that don't answer emails drive me crazy.
4. I like My Fitness Pal so much better than Weight Watchers. It is much easier and I am getting better results.
5. Why is it that the people who think it is their right to say anything that comes into their heads are the same people who think nobody should ever say anything to them?
6. It was a perfect day outside today. It was 82 and sunny. A little windy, but I can handle that.
7. In the course of an hour boot camp class, I did over 100 push ups (girlie style). 60 of them were in a 10 minute circuit. That is huge for me. When I started boot camp, I was doing my push ups against the wall. My next step will be to get to military push ups. Those scare me. I am the oldest person in my class.
8. I love Army Wives.
9. I got my hair cut and I don't love it. I don't hate it either. I think I just have to play with it and get used to it.
10. We are going on a big family vacation in August. We are renting a lake house in Michigan with my sister and brother-in-law. Both of our kids will come and go through the course of the week. We haven't rented a vacation house together since my oldest was Natalie's age. I'm really looking forward to it.
Okay, that's it for now. I have to finish the laundry and get to bed. 5:30 rolls around pretty early. Have a great week everyone.