Bullet points I think are in order......
1. We have a winter storm warning here in nortwest Indiana. I'm hoping for a late start for school tomorrow. They are predicting 6 to 12 inches of the white stuff.
2. I'm really hoping we get lots of snow. I love snow and it makes for some really pretty pictures for the camera.
3. I went to my first functional fitness class last night. It was hard and challenging and I loved it.
4. Why is it that people won't talk to you for months at a time, but you are the first person they call when they need something.
5. My daughter and son-in-law are buying their first home. I'm so excited for them.
6. I love the color green. Hey, I said random didn't I?
7. I am this close to signing up to run/walk a half marathon. You finish on the 50 yard line at Notre Dame stadium. How cool would that be!!
8. Dick is going to the Blackhawks game tomorrow night. That is of course, if we aren't snowed in.
9. My grandkids are the cutest things ever.
10. Dick and I bought a sleep number bed. It is heaven.
11. Dick's birthday is in a couple weeks and I have no idea what I'm going to get him.
12. My granddaughter started taking karate class and loves it.
13. I love black licorice.
14. Natalie has had her bangs cut since the picture was taken.
15. I'm falling asleep at the computer. Time to go to bed. Night!