Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Randoms and Winners

I should have posted this picture two weeks ago. This is my mom when she met her first great grandson, my grandson Jack. It just melted my heart to hear her talk to him. She told him how special he was because he was her first great grandson and the first boy in the family in 25 years. You could just feel the love and tenderness. It was a very special moment. I know that I have told you this before but, can you believe my mom is 83 years old? Doesn't she look amazing? I sure hope I can follow in her footsteps.
These are my little sweeties. I can hardly believe that Natalie is going to be 4 on the 21st. Where did that time go? She is the best big sister ever and is as funny as she can be. She can also be a little stinker. Lizzy has done a wonderful job adjusting to not being the baby anymore. I was worried how she would react, but she amazed us all. She loves her little brother and is starting to hold her own with her big sister. It is a riot to watch. Jack and Lizzy had check ups today. Lizzy is 18 months and Jack is three weeks. Lizzy wasn't very happy because she had to have shots. Aunt Abby went with to help out and she cried when Lizzy got her shots. Jack is 11 pounds 10 ounces and such a good baby. He only gets up once during the night. Both kids are healthy and perfect. Just like their big sister.
My sister treated myself and several other family members to tickets to the first annual Spring Tea at the Museum. It was a fundraiser for the local township history museum. We really had a nice time. The food was very tasty and the entertainment was wonderful. I think next year will be my treat.
Drum roll please.....we have winners for the Freschetta pizza giveaway. The lucky numbers chosen by random.org are 7, 9, 11 and 6. That means that Angela, Mendie and Stephanie win free pizza coupons and Rhonda wins the pizza kit. I'm so happy for you all. Please email me your mailing information.
So, that's it for now folks. Tomorrow is weigh in and I think I am okay. As I told you in an earlier post, I'm trying running again. So far, so good. I have to get back to the tworkout now. You should try it some week. I love it.

10 comments:

  1. Your momma is a beauty and you look just like her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... GG a.k.a Great Grandma is lovely!! I love the twinkle in her eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful Mom. She looks so sweet! And that picture of her with the baby is great. You have 3 of the cutest grandchildren! Congratulations to the winners, especially Angela, who is a blog buddy!! Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos. NO, I can't believe she's in her 80s...amazing...so pretty.

    Good luck with the running. I might try it after the wedding.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mom looks amazing! Love the picture of the 3 angels. And I'm so excited I won the pizza kit. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...your family ages great-never would have guessed she was in her 80's! she is adorable!

    Thanks Nancy...emailed you my info for the pizza coupon! Sounds tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Mom is absolutely beautiful and her joy is written all over her lovely face. Your 3 grandchildren are SO SO SO beautiful... isn't it amazing!!??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a precious photo!!! How absolutely wonderful to have her living near where everyone is able to spend such sweet times together!

    Very, very beautiful family!

    Thank you so much for stopping by and for your sweet comment. My hubby and I had a wonderful time up at my dad's (the 26 hour drive to my dad's from our home in Georgia to his home in Wisconsin was well worth it :o) Thank goodness though for the midway stop to sleep and visit with our kids who are all at college in Kentucky :o)

    It was straight back to work for me, so haven't had a minute to catch up really on blogging, but I want to try to reply to the wonderful comments left on my N post.

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the grandchild update and the picture of your beautiful mother. I agree with everyone else, you look like her. Lucky you to get those genes!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!