Monday is the day we are supposed to confess our sins over at the Sisterhood. Unfortunately, I have many this week.
1. My 5k training isn't going as well as I had hoped. I rolled my ankle badly last summer. I doctored myself. Bad move. It still gives me trouble. They say a bad sprain is worse than a break. I believe that now. My husband keeps saying that it's never too late to go and get it checked. I may have to break down and go. It swells and hurts if I overwork it and running seems to be overworking it. I could end up walking more of this 5k than running.
2. I keep forgetting to take my vitamins. As I typed that, I remembered that I didn't take them today either.
3. My water intake hasn't been great.
4. In the last four days, I had two wakes, a wedding and a funeral. Wearing heels doesn't help with the ankle pain.
5. My eating hasn't been awful, but it hasn't been great either. Oddly enough, I think I consumed most of my water this week at the wedding and the funeral luncheon.
6. One good thing, the wedding cake wasn't very good and after one bite, I could easily pass it up.
7. I haven't been real good about doing any exercise this week. It's been a really busy week, but that is no excuse.
So, I need to kick it in gear. I need to get back in the exercise routine. I think I need to get back to Jillian kicking my butt with the Shred. I did well with that before. I need to start drinking more water.
I think what I really need is for Christy to kick my butt! She's really good at motivating me. HELP CHRISTY!!!!
p.s. One good thing I did find this week was Healthy Balance juice. They have great flavors. My favorite is Pomegranate Blueberry Acai and it's only 26 calories for an eight ounce glass.