The Sisterhood is starting a new challenge on Monday. It's the EA Active 30 Day Challenge. All you need is a Wii and the Ea Active. Lucky for me, I have both. I am in major need of this new challenge. I confess that I have pretty much been in slug mode since I started back to work. I know that I had big plans for my workout routine when school started, but it's been a little hairy around here lately. Remember that whole tornado thing? I kinda forgot about working out. That all changes Monday. It can change for you too, if you'd like to join us!
30 Day Challenge Profile
Family: Married, 4 daughters, 3 sons-in-law, a someday to be son-in-law and 2 granddaughters
1) Complete the following sentence – “When I look in the mirror I see…someone who needs some work.
2) What exercise do you take? Mostly walking and stretching recently.
What’s your current level of fitness? Not awful, not great. Definitely better than a beginner.
3) How do you relax? Blogging or reading
4) Do you watch your weight? I sure try, but I don't always succeed.
5) What’s your favorite body part? my head
6) What’s your least favorite body part? the neck down
7) What’s your favorite way to workout? walking
Its time to work out, we’re most likely to find you decked out in? yoga pants and a t-shirt
9) You’re due to workout, but it’s pouring rain. What do you do? Hit the treadmill or shredding
10) What’s the one item you wouldn’t be without when working out? water
11) What do you hope to get from the 30 Day Challenge? more toned
12) What are you apprehensive about going in? being too sore to keep up with the kids at school
13) How will you reward yourself after the challenge? good question
14) Complete the following sentence – “I’m Active for …”ME!