I have a Twitter account that I very rarely use. I use it to link my picture blog each morning and that's about it. Once in a blue moon, I actually talk to someone. But, the other night I was bored and got on to look around. I was taken by something that Oprah had tweeted. Yeah, I follow Oprah. Anyway, she said..........
What do you really BELIEVE?
Now, if that isn't food for thought, I don't know what is. I've been thinking about it ever since and here is what I've come up with.
This is what I really believe.
1. The only person you can change is yourself.
2. People will disappoint you. Sometimes when you really need them the most.
3. I am lucky enough to have a handful of people who will always be there for me.
4. Being a wife, mom and grammy are the three most important things in my life. Without my husband, daughters and grandkids, my life would be meaningless.
5. Life is short. Don't waste it.
6. God loves me.
7. Nothing was ever achieved by wishing. You have to put in the work to make things happen.
8. What you think of yourself is so much more important than what anyone else thinks of you.
9. Find a cause you believe in and fight for it.
10. You have to love yourself. If you don't, how can you expect anyone else to?