Wednesday, June 22, 2011

You Capture / Bathrooms & Purple

You Capture this week is bathrooms and purple.


My daughter's pretty shower curtain covered both topics.


I have some of my favorite vacation pictures framed in my bathroom.
Sometimes when I'm relaxing in the tub, I pretend that I am still there on vacation.


My mom has these violets at her house.


She also has these cool flowers.

Lizzy calls them big purple ball flowers.

I don't know what they are really called.



Now it's time for you to head over to Beth's and see the other captures.


4 comments:

  1. The purple ball flowers are AWESOME! They kind of look like candy :)

    And I am so jealous, I want that shower curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what they are called but I LOVE those big purple ball flowers!

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some of those big purple ball flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!