Saturday, May 14, 2011

Roll Me Away


Tonight is my long awaited Bob Seger concert. He hasn't toured in years and every time he does, I'm afraid it will be his last. I love Bob Seger. I really do. There is a running joke in my family that he is my real husband and my kids real dad. Dick takes it all in good fun. When we were planning our daughters wedding and the bills started to roll in, Dick told Sarah it was time to call her real dad. Like I said, he takes it in good fun. I'm really getting excited though. We are leaving in about an hour an a half. It's going to be fun!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time!! I love Bob Seger too...his music always takes me back to a great time in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little jealous.... You guys are really great about going to concerts and seeing these legends in person. I already know you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!