Sunday, May 15, 2011

He's Still The Same...Sort Of

This is the man I fell in love with 43 years ago.

I have never waivered in my love for him.

Yes, I married another man, but...

I always loved Bob Seger.


Our latest date was last night at the All State Arena in Chicago.

It was a sold out performance.


Our section had a lot of gray hair, 80's hair and pot bellies.

Every now and then, you would get a waft of marijuana.

But, our section was rockin!

They came for the same reason Dick and I did.

They wanted to have a good time and they knew that Bob wouldn't disappoint..

and he didn't.




He did a lot of my personal favorites.

Horizontal Bop, Roll Me Away, Travelin Man/Beautiful Loser.

That's just a small few.

All too soon the show was over.

At least he did two encores.


It was an awesome night. If you don't count the rain and the traffic, I'd say it was the perfect night. And when I closed my eyes, I still could see that perfect guy in the first picture singing Fire Down Below (my name is in that song) just for me.



Thanks Bob for a great night.

You can still rock it like nobody else.

Let's try not to make it so long between dates next time though.


My only regret was that I couldn't take my good camera in and get some really good pictures. Oh well, at least I got some.

3 comments:

  1. Those were pretty good! Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how fun! Wish I could have been there too.

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed with the pictures you did manage to take! And, I'm so glad you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!