Thursday, September 24, 2009

You Capture/Happiness










I'm really late getting in on the assignment this week. But, I guess better late than never. I went to a fundraiser for the school that I work for tonight with my family and friends and had a great time. Here are a few of the pictures I took (and one that I didn't) that make me very happy. One weird thing, one of the vendors at the event put candy cigarettes on all the tables. This is the only time you will ever see my mom or sisters with cigarettes. Two of my beautiful daughters were models in the fashion show. The ones hair is going to crack you up. That is her with a friend that modeled with her. Can you believe that a high end salon actually did their hair and makeup like that? That is my beautiful mom and three of my lovely girls. I wish we could have gotten my other daughter to go with us.
When you are done laughing at these pictures, head over to Beth's and see all the other entries.

13 comments:

  1. Looks like it was so much fun, your daughters hair is totally cracking me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one with the girls and your mom... so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first saw you with that cigarette, I thought, OMG, I didn't know you smoked. Funny! Glad you ladies had a good time. Your mom looks so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family is also my Happiness! =) Love your photos! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures....family pictures are the best....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Believe it or not, if you went to a runway show in New York the model's hair would look like that (watch project runway).

    I had a good time! I have some suggestions for next year, but, it was fun to get out without the girls :) You'll have to send me the rest of the pictures from last night. There were some good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was looking forward to seeing the pictures you took with your new camera and you didn't disappoint. The women in your family are very beautiful and your pictures do evoke and radiate happiness. Nice Job, Nancy.
    And, is that music I hear coming from your blog? I usually don't enjoy that too much but what a great song. I'm not sure if I'm smiling about your post, your pictures, or your music. I'm guessing it's the whole package. VERY nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pictures. How sweet are your girls? And your mama : ) I love Moms! They are the best! I haven't seen candy cigarettes in a long, long time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe your other daughter isn't really one for that kind of evening. You know, just not her thing, maybe. But it looks like everyone there had fun. And that's excellent. And also, your mom rocks! =^)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute photos! I agree though, I can't believe a high end salon would do that look, but the girls are so pretty that it didn't take away from them at all. I'm also surprised that anyone would use cigarettes, even candy ones, today.

    Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and your visits, even when I'm MIA which has been quite often lately. I can't seem to stay organizied, but that's okay...my life is full, right?

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you are enjoying the new camera! Those smiles are priceless.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!