Here's a little explanation of how it all works in case you'd like to join in.
- Physical: could be weight loss or exercise related or it could be goals like eating more veggies or cutting soda
- Mental/Emotional: take a day to be alone, write a letter, paint, etc
- Spiritual: start a new devotional book, commit a certain amount of time a day for prayer/meditation
- Something fun: Take time to treat yourself – maybe a pedicure or Starbucks (if you don’t typically splurge for specialty coffee)
- BONUS: One thing to get you out of your comfort zone a week – try something new, sign up for a class you maybe have been putting off.
1. I just started the new challenge with the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. My physical goal for this month will be to walk at least one mile a day. I'd really like it to be more, but absolutely no less than one mile.
2. Believe it or not, I am going to give painting a try. I actually bought the canvas and paints months ago and still haven't tried it.
3. My goal is to not miss church once this month. What is it about summer that gets me so out of routine?
4. Something fun! I am going back to gel nails. They last so long and I am worth the extra money. Actually it turns out to be cheaper than weekly manicures.
5. Something to take me out of my comfort zone is going to be to try tabata classes. They just started them at the studio I go to and they scare me just a bit. They seem pretty intense, but I'm still going to try it.
Okay then! These are my goals for August. Thanks Jamee for bringing this back. I missed it.