Saturday, November 3, 2012

Notre Dame Trip Pictures with Victory March


Dick and I took a trip to Notre Dame last week to just bum around the campus and take some pictures.  I took a million of them.  I picked an assortment for you to look at while you listen to the Notre Dame Fight Song.  It is getting close to game time.  I can't wait to watch them make it 9 - 0 !!!!

The reflecting pond.
The Basilica.
Inside the Basilica.
The ceiling is amazing!
One last inside shot.
One of the many fountains.
The Golden Dome from a distance.
The lake
Some friends we met on the lake.
The Grotto.  Not the best shot, but I felt like I was intruding when people are there praying.
Read Knute Rockne's statistics.  I don't think you will ever find another coach like that.
The Golden Dome close up.
We saw lots of signs in the windows.  I love this one.  My thoughts exactly!
Dick and I with Lou!
Not the best shot of Touchdown Jesus because it was so sunny that day.
And what's a trip to Notre Dame without a stop at the bookstore.

23 minutes to kick off.  Let's shake down some thunder!!

Go ND !!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You take the most amazing pictures. The Basilica looks amazing. Glad you and Dick had such a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rhonda. We really did have a great time.

      Delete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!