Monday, October 25, 2010

CSN Stores Review Coming


CSN Stores have offered me a review of any product in their website for $50. or less. To say I am excited would be putting it mildly. Have you been to there site before? You really should check it oout. They have everything from exercise items to bar furniture to baby items and thousands of other things in between. They have over 200 stores to shop in.


CSN has become one of my favorite places to shop. They have everything. I have no idea what I'm going to pick to review, but I'm going to have fun deciding. Check back to see what I chose!

2 comments:

  1. FUN!!! I have a bedding set I really, really want from there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing what you choose! I know it will be awesome... !!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!