I go back to work next Thursday for our staff meeting. We start school on August 13th. I have devised a new plan to get back on track and back in shape. I turn 65 in December and we'll see how much I can lose and tighten before that happens. Here's my plan!
1. I will plan meals and I will eat three good meals a day.
2. I will do a workout no less than four days a week. Lord knows I have a library of workout videos that I can do first thing in the morning when I wake up.
3. I will walk every day. No less than one mile, but I'd like it to be three or more. We'll see how much time I have once I go back to work next week.
4. I will do a much better job with drinking water. This shouldn't be too hard considering my intake now is just about nonexistent. I just recently gave up diet Pepsi and found out that iced tea counts toward my water intake for the day. I also discovered Hint lightly flavored water. Both of those will help tremendously.
5. Last, but certainly not least. I will get some decent sleep. There is not a reason in the world that I need to be up doing stupid stuff till 12:00 or 1:00. 10:00 is the latest I will stay up, especially on a school night.
I haven't blogged in a year and I am hoping that starting again now will keep me honest and going strong. I plan to update every week or two how it's going. Wish me luck!!