I have been away from this blog for so long and I've been missing it. I thought I would jump back in with an old friend that I used to do every week. I hope someone is still around to read it!
1. What would you say is your biggest day to day challenge?
Keeping on track! I have so many things going on that I go from one thing to the next and not always finishing the first thing. I think I multi-task too much.
2. May 16th is National Biographers Day. What's a biography you really enjoyed reading? Is this a genre you read regularly?
This is a genre I rarely read. I do like autobiography books more. The only biography that I can remember really liking recently was Robin by Dave Itzkoff.
3. How important is keeping a clean house? Do you need to de-clutter your life?
I would say it's right up there toward the top of my lists. I don't always accomplish this goal to my liking, but I give it the old college try. I definitely need to declutter my life to a degree. I've been working on this lately and making some progress.
4. You're the 8th dwarf. What's your name?
5. What's surprised you the most about your life or life in general?
I think mostly that I could be this happy and that the older I get, the faster time goes by.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I am fulfilling one of my bucket list goals in a few weeks. We are going on our first Disney trip with the first set of grandkids and I can't wait. Memory making, here we come!!