Saturday, March 25, 2017

A B C's of Me

Age: 62
Bed size: Queen.
Chore you hate: cleaning toilets
Dogs: We've had three. A beagle named Buckwheat, a mixed terrier named Freddy and a golden retriever named Jack. No dogs right now though.
Essential start of your day: a shower
Favorite color: Green
Gold or silver: Gold
Height: 5’7″ on my driver's license, but I think I may be shrinking.
Instruments I play (or have played): I am the most non musical person you will ever meet, but I would love to learn to play the piano.
Job title: Preschool Assistant Teacher
Kids: I have four daughters. They are ages 42, twins 33 and 29.
Live: Northwest Indiana
Mom’s name: Louise
Nickname: Does grammy count?.
Overnight hospital stays: Three births and a D&C.
Pet peeve: I have too MANY pet peeves. One of my biggest is people who say one thing, but totally mean another.
Quote from a movie: "As hard as you think it is going to be, you wind up wishing it were that easy." about parenting from Terms of Endearment.
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: I have two older sisters an one younger brother.
Time you wake up: The alarm goes off around 5:00, but I'm usually up on my own before it.
Underwear: What about it? I wear it!
Vegetable you dislike: I hate okra!!! It looks like someone blew their nose in your food.
What makes you run late: The internet. I spend too much time checking Facebook and emails.
X-rays you have had done: The only ones I remember are of my teeth, when I was going to give birth to twins, they took one to see if they were both head down and my foot.
Yummy food you make: I get the most requests for my stuffed jalapenos and baked beans.
Zoo animal: I love the penguins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!