Friday, December 2, 2016

Weather

I live in northwest Indiana and the weather here this fall has been something else.  It's only really been in the last week or so that it has begun to feel like winter is coming. 

Last week, we still had flowers blooming and days that were in the 50's.  It made it much easier to get the leaves up and the landscaping cleaned out. 

I'm one of those people who really likes where I live because we get all four seasons of weather.  There is something I love about every one of them.  We live a few miles from a state park and hiking there is great in all seasons. 

But, back to weather.  I don't mind the cold one little bit in the winter.  You can dress for that pretty easily.  What I don't care for is when we get the really windy days.  That is just brutal.  You can't keep warm in that kind of weather.

Oops!  That's six minutes.  #fiveminutefreewrite


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!