Saturday, December 3, 2016

Mother

Mother
I call her Mom.  So many wonderful things come to mind when you say that word.  Memories, oh the memories.
My Mom will be 91 on the 14th of this month, but you would never guess it.  She's not your average 91 year old.  She is amazing.  We are so blessed that she is healthy with the exception of arthritis in her hip and knee.  She is the head of our family.  She has three daughters, one son, two sons-in-law, one daughter-in-law, nine grandkids and ten great grandkids.  She showers everyone one of us with so much love and she gets that love back from everyone of us.

Everything I know about being a wife, mom and grammy, I learned from my Mom.  She taught me that you can do anything if you try hard enough.  She taught me that family is everything.  She taught me that everything won't always work out like you want, but you move on and deal with it.  She taught me that love is the best thing in the world.  She has been the best example ever and I love her with all my heart!  Thanks for all the lessons, Mom. 
You are truly the best!

That's five minutes.  #fiveminutesfreewrite

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. It makes me feel like I know you better. Even if you just say hi, please leave me one!